We are James and Merika, a husband-and-wife team specialising in natural, creative wedding photography. We have photographed hundreds of weddings in different parts of the world, and feel blessed to have had customers put their complete trust in us to share in, and convey, their love stories. We genuinely love what we do, and it is our aim to capture your day in a relaxed, friendly manner.
– We live in a little seaside town called Cleethorpes with our dog, Stella.
– We love to travel as much as possible, but the Isle of Skye in Scotland has stolen our hearts – we’ve visited four years running. It is also Stella’s favourite place in the world.
– We love kayaking! Whether it’s in Thailand or at home on the Humber, we just love the water.
– We are very competitive and love playing VR games. We also love watching true crime documentaries.
– Merika is tea-obsessed, loves poetry, and is a self-confessed daydreamer that loves to be in nature as much as possible.
– James is a coffee fiend, dog whisperer and loves his gadgets.
Features & Publications
Rock My Wedding
Love My Dress
Real Weddings Magazine
Wedding Ideas Magazine
Your Wedding Magazine
Perfect Weddings Magazine